First things first, before I forget, let me tag some other people for this post. I tagged booktubers for my video version and I want to make sure to grab some book bloggers while I’m posting here as well. I tag Pirate Patty and Rachel from Island Girl Reads.
QUICK NOTE: If you enjoy these posts and are interested in supporting a small creator, feel free to buy me a coffee!
If you guys would like to see a video version of my responses, click here or down below!
- Bookmarks or random piece of paper? I’m a bookmarks type of gal. I have an entire collection of bookmarks that I use. I keep them on my shelf for safekeeping. But, if I don’t have one on me, I don’t mind using random things as bookmarks.
- Stop reading randomly or after a certain amount of pages? I have to finish at the end of a chapter. I hate finishing randomly because I can’t always remember what page or what happened. Unless I fall asleep, I always try and finish on a new chapter.
- Do you have a certain place at home for reading?I usually read on the most comfortable couch ever which we have in our living room. It’s amazing. I’ve definitely claimed it as my spot.
- Do you eat or drink while reading? If I do eat/drink, it has to be stuff that doesn’t need to be hot or cold. Because if it is temperature related food, I forget that it’s there while I read and so then it gets lukewarm and gross. So, pretzels, grapes, snack-food are usually my go to when I’m reading.
- Multitasking: Music or TV while reading? Definitely. I usually put on some kind of background noise while I’m reading whether it’s TV shows or ambience music.
- One book at a time or several? One book at a time. I can read several, but I don’t enjoy it as much.
- Reading at home or everywhere? Everywhere. Reading is the best way to pass the time anywhere.
- Reading out loud or silently? Silently. When I read, it’s usually like a movie in my head that I watch rather than narrate to my self. Also, I talk all day at work so I don’t have much of a voice to read aloud with.
- Do you read ahead or even skip pages? Ugh. Yes. I do. And it is a really bad habit. I did it a lot with Obsidio by Amy Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. Mostly when it was the perspectives of characters I didn’t know.
- Breaking the spine or keeping it like new? Again, another terrible habit that I have. I usually get so in to the books that I don’t pay attention to what I’m doing with the pages or the spine. I’m also a fidgety reader, so I do tend to break the spine a lot.
- Do you write in your books? I used to back in high school. Recently though I feel like that sometimes takes me too much out of the story so I don’t write in them anymore.
This was a fun tag! I’d love to see your own versions of it! Let me know what you think or share your own links in the comments down below!
Want to try out Audible free for 30 days? Click here!